NORBIS is a national research school in bioinformatics, biostatistics and systems biology. Researchers in Norway with expert knowledge in the field hold courses and share their competence with our master and doctoral students.
- Our research areas cover bioinformatics, biostatistics and systems biology.
- We offer courses focusing on methodologies, organised biannually.
- Workshops and summer schools are held on selected topics.
- We welcome all our members to join our annual conference.
Stay connected with us
- Here you can subscribe to our mailing list and get the latest updates and events invitations.
- Find us on Twitter and Facebook.